Monday 13 November 2017

'Spooking' Up A Halloween Buffet


I love Halloween... it genuinely is one of my favourite times of year. Dressing up, decorating the house, sweeties, chocolate, and lots of spooktacular fun! I usually find myself dressing up and hitting the town or throwing huge themed parties. This year however, I was of course pregnant. I was determined not to be left out of the fun so I found myself spending a day, a night and a morning creating a big Halloween themed buffet with my sister to serve up to the children. 

We came up with a range of spookylicious Halloween food ideas, and I'll be posting some of the recipes soon. Stay tuned!

 Halloween Themed Iced Sugar Cookies 


Halloween Themed Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing


Oreo Spiders and Strawberry Dipped White Chocolate Ghosts


Coffin Themed Sandwiches 


Giant Marshmallow Eyeballs


Chocolate Cake Pops 

Marshmallow Crispy Pumpkins 
 Mini Strawberry & Cream Ghost Tarts























                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment